Friday, January 27, 2017

Stress





I'm a champion against and a sore loser in front of stress.
Stress is my worst enemy / best friend.
He's been there with me my whole life.

Being a stressed-out guy my whole life has to lead me to be an utter failure but sometimes a hard-hitting barrier breaking champion.

Now why stress is the major factor of my blog post today.

Because currently right now stress is eating me to the core.

So I decide Why not explore.

Currently, I am studying three academic courses. Doing a full-time job in the auditing/accounting profession.

That's a load of work trust me.

And right now me doing photography, writing a book on education and blogging takes a lot of time out as a student. But it's my relaxation.

Now stress what does is slowly builds on negative aspects like dark thoughts, anger, social anxiety, and negativity.

Now like I said if it grows so bad there will be a level that you would tend to fall apart forever.

Which I have experienced in the year 2011 - 2013. But now like I said experienced it in the year 2016 and I feel it's growing in 2017.

But unlike in the past, I'm currently using exercise and research-based education to avoid stress and find interest in stress-induced work.

Also, stress is now like my best friend who always keeps me up in the night and in the mornings saying

"Stand up you idiot! You've got work to do!"

References

No comments:

Post a Comment

VCD - DVD - Bluray haul Removal

  Lifer blog was about mostly my short prose about nature, personal experiences in Sri Lanka, Poetry, my personal writings in the period of ...