Monday, May 8, 2017

Enemies from an unseen parallel universe





This is a prose/poem fusion title which was conceptualized in my 2011-2012 during my period of extreme depression. 

The title and the writing may reflect on that personal experience.

Like my other prose-poem fusion style, this writing emphasis on chronic Schizophrenia and extreme confusion of a person and how he is distorted with reality.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I watch television.
Read books.
Listen to the radio.
Look at trees.
Look at the sky.

As if they don't look back and I'm fine by myself.
Am I?

Are they watching me, are they reading me, are they listening to me.


Is the concept of time itself an enemy.

Is it actually exist.

What am I?

Who are they?

Existing as if they own everything?

Where did all this begin?

I should stop.

Oh ..... No...

They should stop!



References

Images

·         Title: Parallel Universe (2017). Format: (Jpg.). Available at: https://www.artlink.com.au/articles/4558/superfictions-and-adventurism-the-art-in-everyday-/      (Accessed date: 5/9/2017)

Websites

·         Website Title – NIH (National Institute of Mental Health). Article title – Schizophrenia. [Online]. Available at: https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/schizophrenia/index.shtml  (Accessed date: 2017/05/09)





No comments:

Post a Comment

VCD - DVD - Bluray haul Removal

  Lifer blog was about mostly my short prose about nature, personal experiences in Sri Lanka, Poetry, my personal writings in the period of ...