Friday, May 26, 2017

It should'nt have happened ?



The greatest tragedy of our life is the regret we get when we reconcile our past with the present with decisions we took based of failures and success.

"What if ?" is a very dangerous question because it echoes in our life forever.

This poem reflects the generation of ideas during the time of 2011 - 2013 of doing law as a field of study and failing to pass exam or progress myself in a career.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I shouldn't have done that.............
I mean......... I would have done something else.................
I would've got something right?
Not empty spaces, sadness, loss, fear,
anxiety, loss of love, darkness, haunting.........

All these words accumulated into one sentence and what I always feel is...............

It shouldn't have happened?


References

Images


·         Website name: Project Murphy .Net (2017). Page title: Introducing Murphy : Helping you imagine “What If ?”. Format : (Jpg.) Available at: https://www.projectmurphy.net/story   (Accessed date : 5/27/2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment

VCD - DVD - Bluray haul Removal

  Lifer blog was about mostly my short prose about nature, personal experiences in Sri Lanka, Poetry, my personal writings in the period of ...