Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Depression, stress and life




This poem/prose is an abstract on the extreme level of long-term depression.
I myself a victim of depression wrote this poem fusing human emotion and depression from personal experience.

As I watched my soul depreciated, life turned machinery, heart turned sick……..
A life filled with regret but with guilt of crimes filled in my mind…….
Emotions and feelings being artificial and dead…..
It’s not life anymore…. It’s just existence.

Anger and rage not shown but filled in heart…….
Self-obsessed with life and materials….. Slowly life departs and darkness crawls in…..

I have killed many in my mind….. I cried without reason…..

Entertainment, demons from the past and memories echoes….
I lose track….

But I hang in there…..with hope…..


References

Images

·         Image: Coping with Anxiety and depression. Format : (Jpg) Available at http://images.agoramedia.com/everydayhealth/gcms/Coping-With-Anxiety-and-Depression-722x406.jpg  (Accessed at 2017/04/04)

No comments:

Post a Comment

VCD - DVD - Bluray haul Removal

  Lifer blog was about mostly my short prose about nature, personal experiences in Sri Lanka, Poetry, my personal writings in the period of ...