Wednesday, April 19, 2017

The struggle of the average




This is a short prose – poem fusion on being “Average” and as always it’s experimental.


It’s always confusing to meet up with the next standard level because life always sucks when you’re average.

When you’re average you’re always halfway done. So when you meet a “full”, you feel empty.

That feeling is the worst.

But it's life, I always feel empty.

I’m like way worse than Average.

This classification itself may be a vision of my stupidity.

Seriously, making myself anxious in the world for no reason, thinking that I won’t stand out with the rest.

That’s the struggle of the average.


References

Images

·         Title: Struggle of being Average (2017). Format: (Jpg.). Available at: https://www.theodysseyonline.com/struggles-being-average   (Accessed date: 4/19/2017) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

VCD - DVD - Bluray haul Removal

  Lifer blog was about mostly my short prose about nature, personal experiences in Sri Lanka, Poetry, my personal writings in the period of ...