Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Slave




I have become a slave of my own "slacker" existence.

Currently “I Suck” would be a more realistic self-perception.

I wish and I struggle to change every day.

But the laziness, stupidity, and anger keep enslaving me from achieving my full potential.

Maybe sometimes I think I’m working on achieving my full potential and all these are obstacles.

That’s the beauty of it. Going for the unknown.


That unreliable feeling is being the slave of my own existence.


This is short prose from me on my existence and personal struggle against my inner demons and idiots.


References
·         Image: Quote from Bryant McGill. Format : (Jpg) Available at https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215117319677843488/ (Accessed at 2017/04/04)

No comments:

Post a Comment

VCD - DVD - Bluray haul Removal

  Lifer blog was about mostly my short prose about nature, personal experiences in Sri Lanka, Poetry, my personal writings in the period of ...