Sunday, April 9, 2017

Self-standardisation (Shit head purification)





This article is related to my research on education and the current struggle of fighting against personal addiction and inner demons.

It is very sad and regretful to note that my process of "Self-standardisation - shit head purification" [a more youthful terminology to my 'slacker' lifestyle] is under a lot of scrutinies, personally in the two years of 2016 and 2017.

And the scrutiny is brought down by myself.

In the year of 2015 from June to December, I was able to self-standardize myself. But this was not being able to maintain during the year of 2016-17.

Self-standardisation is a personal struggle.

The struggle of the average to fight forward to become from good to great.

I personally categorized my life into 3 parts.

Academic, professional and personal.

I followed a strict guideline to avoid time wasting and being a slave of my inner demon and idiots.

I had addictions things that I needed to control through strong hard work, So I was under a lot of meditation, exercise, and self-evaluation in 2015.

But it is with great regret I lost all the established in the year 2016.

This is a more analytical vision on the personal struggle of the average student to become a good to a great student, human, and person.

This is a great and hard struggle and this article is on the reflection of myself to become a better person every day.

I had up and downs, but not like in 2011 - 2013, from 2015 onwards I have become very strong internally to achieve my objectives.


References

Images

·         Title: Personal Development (2017). Format: (Jpg.). Available at : https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/personal-development-concept-white-chalk-drawing-86558188?src=79-3FiVYiz6oLOuF4CvzrA-1-57  (Accessed date : 4/10/2017)


No comments:

Post a Comment

VCD - DVD - Bluray haul Removal

  Lifer blog was about mostly my short prose about nature, personal experiences in Sri Lanka, Poetry, my personal writings in the period of ...