Sunday, April 23, 2017

The Auditor




This is a reflection of a depressed and an average auditor’s perception of the world. 

This is real life experiences I gathered from my professional life which is dramatized and fantasized to add an artistic feeling.

Numbers, equations, logic tests, balance sheets and more…………….
I see supporting docs’ everyday….. I go through them like an idiot everyday…….
Sometimes I do it again…. And again…………
I’m confused………
I see numbers everywhere………………………..
I have half done accounting exams……………
A lonely life………………………….
I wait for something interesting……………….
An adjustment for the financials……………..
But I don’t find any……………………………………
So I keep doing my average work every day….
A slow but a steady growth………………………

Hopefully…………………………………………………

References

Images

·         Title: The Auditor (2017). Format: (Jpg.). Available at : https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/business-women-using-magnifying-review-balance-524061109?src=VyDKHEIrVVjvYRuCFogfhw-1-1  (Accessed date : 4/23/2017) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

VCD - DVD - Bluray haul Removal

  Lifer blog was about mostly my short prose about nature, personal experiences in Sri Lanka, Poetry, my personal writings in the period of ...