Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Blog and the loosing originality




I myself a slave of the modern lifestyle, mobile phones, and the internet is a person who's losing his originality in my 20's.

I will be looking for new approaches to cheer myself up. And then comes my blog in 2011.

It's not a biggie, but acceptable.

But I still review the old and new films I watch and it would be like using a digital camera.

You see an image through a camera.

There is no originality.

A reflection of another person's reflection.

Later on, the vision expanded slowly as my blogs turned into real life and what you are reading is originality.

So embrace it. It's not smooth or well polished. It's still raw but I'm working on it.

Originality through language and experience.


References

Images


·         Title: The Gallery of fake viral images (2017). Format: (Jpg.). Available at: http://hoaxes.org/photo_database/viral_images  (Accessed date: 4/19/2017) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

VCD - DVD - Bluray haul Removal

  Lifer blog was about mostly my short prose about nature, personal experiences in Sri Lanka, Poetry, my personal writings in the period of ...