Sunday, September 24, 2017

Local [සිංහල භාෂාවෙන්] වලින් ලියන කෙටි කතා වලට සරල සාරාංශයක්......... / The purpose of these titles/short stories is manipulation of language


Many of these titles (Prose, Poem/Prose, Short stories, Reviews) discussed are very personal to me. 

These are strong deep rooted experiences of childhood and the youth of the Sri Lankan society that I too experienced.

And also science fiction, psychology, crime and short stories related to human elements like morality will also be discussed in my prose like passages.

This is my hobby. I'm not a full-time writer. I'm into finance and business management. But writing lets me explore into various other aspects of life and it relaxes me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

කෙටි කතා ගැන හිතට එන නව නිර්මාණ හා හැගිම් ඒ මොහොතට අයත් මතකයන් බවට පත් කිරීමට මම අකමැතියි.

එම අදහස් වල ඇති නිර්මානාත්මක බාවය ඉතාම නැවුම් හා ඉතාම වටිනාකමකින් යුත් බව පැවසිය යුතුයි.

එම නිසා ඒවා "ලිඛිතව" තබා, පසුව කියවීමට මම බලපෝරොත්තු වෙනවා.

මට එවිට ඒවා පසුව කියවා සතුටු විය හැක.

මගේ භාෂා භාවිතය හා ව්‍යාකරණ හැකියාව හා වචන ගැලපිමේ නිරවධ්‍යතාවය ගෙන සැලකිලිමත් වීම අවශ්‍ය නොවේ. 

මොකද ඒවා කොහොමත් වැරදී.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

VCD - DVD - Bluray haul Removal

  Lifer blog was about mostly my short prose about nature, personal experiences in Sri Lanka, Poetry, my personal writings in the period of ...